By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

WOOOO! Sky Cipher shipped!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

WOOOO! Sky Cipher shipped!

Ordered mine today cause I forgot, Amazon said delivery on the 30th 🤔 So I just did it through MS Store.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is shaping up to be something pretty incredible! Easily going to be a 100+ hour game and with Avowed being strategically delayed to February 2025, I wouldn't be surprised if Xbox allowed GSC to move the game release to November for the game to positioned as a prime holiday release.

I haven't played Stalker before, but this new one looks like its worth giving it a shot. Seems kind of brutal, I guess I better be prepared to die often.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

I haven't played Stalker before, but this new one looks like its worth giving it a shot. Seems kind of brutal, I guess I better be prepared to die often.

Yeah they’re not fun in the traditional sense lol. At least not the original trilogy of games. They basically invented the concept of hardcore shooters as well as big on survival game mechanics. Light RPG elements as well.

Shooting mechanics are more realistic, so where targets are smaller and harder to see, as well as no hit markers. Did you kill the guy that was shooting at you from the trees? Idk. Better go check and pray you did kill them lol

Pre-ordered Kena I've been waiting for this to come to Xbox for a while and gave up hope.

Another good sale going, with some stuff I haven't seen on sale yet.

- So far I got the Grandia collection, not really cheap but 27€ isn't that bad.