By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

This is DOPE! So the buildings and towns in Path of the Goddess are actually real life miniatures rather than CG created. Even all the visual effects were practical rather than CG created as well. A lot of creativity and clear passion from the developers went into this game. 

That's cool. Essentially what Fantasian did.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

One benefit of Xbox dying in Europe is stores clearing stock. Just bought Forza Motorsport and Street Fighter 6 for 7 euro each.

PixelPirate said:

One benefit of Xbox dying in Europe is stores clearing stock. Just bought Forza Motorsport and Street Fighter 6 for 7 euro each.

Game mania? It is death soon but some of the prices are extremele cheap in store.   Latest Yakuza and P5 were less than 6 Euro.

At Mediamarkt. They one I regulary visit seems to be removing most Xbox related stuff, which wasn't already much to begin with. They only have 2 Series X in stock, and a single Series S. They have over 20 Switches and Playstations 5 on shelf.

Last edited by PixelPirate - on 10 August 2024

Around the Network

Welfare estimates 32m shipped.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 August 2024

Looking forward to returning to Starfield again, I'll do so for the expansion and have a bunch of new updates and features to enjoy instead of jumping back in on the August update, I think I did almost all of the quests already anyway. When I return I'll have a year worth of updates to enjoy, Lol. Bethesda titles are the rare ones where I'll actually return for expansions now.

So possibly under tracked by about 1.5 million on this site. That's about par for the course considering how under tracked the Xbox One was on here.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

So possibly under tracked by about 1.5 million on this site. That's about par for the course considering how under tracked the Xbox One was on here.

Welfare is shipped, I thought this site was sold by consumer?

Either way, 30m+ is a nice amount.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 August 2024