By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

NGL I'm a bit tempted to play this years COD, it would be my first since Black Ops 2 but I love zombies, this one genuinely seems to be shaping up to be great and since it's coming to Game Pass...Why not if it's good, I'll wait and see.

Also, being able to walk around in Flight Simulator is actually a big push to getting me to play it I can fly over all my dream destinations AND walk on them? Virtual holiday!

Working SNES cartridge!

id Software are also releasing their development tools to the public for people to create mods for Doom. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'm going this weekend, but I thought they wouldn't have done something like this till Saturday instead of Thursday! I'm pissed!

G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm going this weekend, but I thought they wouldn't have done something like this till Saturday instead of Thursday! I'm pissed!

Ryuu96 said:
G2ThaUNiT said: