By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
coolbeans said:
konnichiwa said:

Completed Spongebob Cosmic shake, hope they make more of them :p

Nice.  I heard it feels like a non-official sequel to Battle for Bikini Bottom in terms of platforming, moveset, and so on.

Yeah it is better in every part, visuals, gameplay and so on.

Is it me or do achievements pop up sometimes not pop up on screen?  I get the achievements but not the notification , It seems random when they pop up now.

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Got into a DMC mood and naturally played DMC and Soulstice a bunch on PS5 but then turned on my Series X and played a ton more Hi-Fi Rush. Studio maybe gone but the game isn't dead. Rock/Punk never die and nor will Hi-Fi Rush.

Imaginedvl said:
Leynos said:

I have an Xbox Series X. A 360. OG Xbox and enjoy them. Hi-Fi Rush is one of my fave games in the last few years and one of the most unique spins on the DMC formula. I like the Gears games a lot. I dislike Phil and what he has done. Much like I disliked Jim Ryan. This isn't about flag waving or hating a brand. It's about what greed has done to destroy an industry. That's my gripe. Not who's logo is on a plastic toy.

blah

You just want an echo chamber. Don't like it. Donate to the website put me on ignore like I just did you.

Last edited by Leynos - on 15 July 2024

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Nice! I got the Duke controller for the Xemu emulator and it works perfectly. I never used the S controller, but glad to see it is being released. Especially for those playing OG Xbox games on their Series consoles!

S controller was the best controller of the 6th gen. Easily.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 July 2024

Sea of Thieves vs Forza Horizon 5.

Ship vs Car! Sea vs Land!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 July 2024

Ryuu96 said:

There it is officially!

Leynos said:

You just want an echo chamber. Don't like it. Donate to the website put me on ignore like I just did you.

I just asked you a question, and you answered (whether it made any sense); now move on. You are so salty, it's nuts :D
The Xbox thread is far from an "echo chamber" I mean, people are bitching Xbox or Microsoft or whatever bad decisions they are making; your "contribution" is quite different, though, hence my initial question; I do not need to put you on an ignore list; I don't care at the end; was just curious for a minute following your comment :D 

Last edited by Imaginedvl - on 15 July 2024