By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
PixelPirate said:

Today I have the perfect example how Xbox fails to do localisation right. I just booted up Halo Masterchief Collection, and the language is set Korean!? I mean come on, if my own language is not available, it should be English.

I had the same experience with Halo MCC it is the standard language if it your native language is not available in MCC,  Peppa pig was in Japanese for me and their was another game that started in Korean for me,  it gave me a scare because I thought I got hacked.  

Around the Network

Few more days guys, and we will get announcements of Gears 6, Banjo Kazooie, Lost Odyssey 2, Project Gotham Racing 5, Knight of the Old Republic 3, Mech Assault 3, Fuzion Frenzy 3 and Brute Force 2. You heard it here first!

According to Tom Warren's Notes: "Microsoft is reportedly in early stages of working on a remaster of Halo: Combat Evolved and is considering launching it on PlayStation 5"

It's whatever at this point, my favorite Halo game could be getting a proper remaster!!!

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 06 June 2024

PixelPirate said:

According to Tom Warren's Notes: "Microsoft is reportedly in early stages of working on a remaster of Halo: Combat Evolved and is considering launching it on PlayStation 5"

Another remaster seems pointless to me, a full remake would be better IMO. Considering PS5 is a given though, with Xbox's current mentality we can be sure they have considered every game through for port but very few did make it. I think we can expect the same going forward.

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:
PixelPirate said:

Another remaster seems pointless to me, a full remake would be better IMO. Considering PS5 is a given though, with Xbox's current mentality we can be sure they have considered every game through for port but very few did make it. I think we can expect the same going forward.

I don't even talk about the first remaster. Saber butchered it. MCC tried to fix a lot of the issues Saber introduced since it's the Anniversary edition included in the MCC.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

G2ThaUNiT said:
EpicRandy said:

I don't even talk about the first remaster. Saber butchered it. MCC tried to fix a lot of the issues Saber introduced since it's the Anniversary edition included in the MCC.

Well true but still seems pointless to do another one, I just don't see a huge market for it, and don't think it will be beneficial to the franchise.

The only reasons I could see are if they are categoric about not porting MCC but still want 1 Halo to be ported to expand franchise reach, but I do not see this strategy bearing any success either. There are just better ways they could expand Halo customer reach like canning the Paramount TV show and rebooting it with Prime as they have shown way more competence with the handling of Fallout and have an actual userbase compared to Paramount +.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.