By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

High on Life is also the most popular game on PC Game Pass now too!

Didn't even tell us what game mode the event will be lol

Honestly, some of their best event items right here lol and only 10 tiers, definitely doing that

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

That is insanely impressive considering Series generation hasn't really started yet lol. I'll be really interested to see what numbers will look like by this time next year! Surely Starfield will have released by then lol

gtotheunit91 said:

That is insanely impressive considering Series generation hasn't really started yet lol. I'll be really interested to see what numbers will look like by this time next year! Surely Starfield will have released by then lol

The Xbox Series X|S will easily be over 10 million sold for 2022 (Unless there are significant adjustments). We have it at 8.99 million as of December 3, with 4 weeks left of the year. Even if sales are flat the rest of the year it would put around 10.5M. Considering sales have consistently been up all year it should be over 11 million for 2022.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Jesus, I just saw this.

Explains why it's doing so good, it caught on with TikTok...Look at those views.

In hindsight, it's the perfect game for TikTok clips, Lol.

my modest BF haul @Spade