By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
ice said:

They did have a series X|S ship set, so I didn't even think about it but there probably will be a PS one lmao with the button symbols on the sail or some shit.

Oh boy, imagine in the same server, a ship with Xbox themed sails, a ship with Steam themed sails and a ship with PlayStation themed sails.

Steam/PC got screwed, AFAIK they didn't get a set but maybe i'm wrong I can see them doing one for PS tho

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Fun fact, Helldivers 2 uses Azure, not a major surprise though, since a few multiplayer titles use Azure, I think Rainbow Six Siege does as well.

Halo infinite using Azure? why am I getting 90 ping EVERY ranked match About to move to Texas

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

Oh boy, imagine in the same server, a ship with Xbox themed sails, a ship with Steam themed sails and a ship with PlayStation themed sails.

Steam/PC got screwed, AFAIK they didn't get a set but maybe i'm wrong I can see them doing one for PS tho

They should have one and it should be Gabe's face.

Oh and if Sea of Thieves come to Switch too, Rare will finally be a good developer again. 🥲

Spade said:

I wonder how much transparency we're going to see from this podcast on Thursday. Have very little faith anymore. Case by case = Xbox going through a wall.

I'm expecting nothing, based off vibes and what God told me, more of the same case by case BS. I guess it doesn't matter anymore though, we should doom watch that shit in a party tho lol

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

Fun fact, Helldivers 2 uses Azure, not a major surprise though, since a few multiplayer titles use Azure, I think Rainbow Six Siege does as well.

Halo infinite using Azure? why am I getting 90 ping EVERY ranked match About to move to Texas

Pretty sure, I think it'd be safe to assume almost every Xbox IP uses Azure.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
ice said:

Oh and if Sea of Thieves come to Switch too, Rare will finally be a good developer again. 🥲

lol when people say Rare is irrelevant but has a Game that's still popular 6 years after release. ooof

But I don't really see how Sea would function on a switch, it's a very social game (I would argue a lot of MS's big hitters are) unless the switch 2 is more... less restrictive. would kinda feel like a gimped experience

When the fuck is CoD going to go next gen only anyway? I wonder how many people are still playing CoD on PS4/Xbox One.

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

lol when people say Rare is irrelevant but has a Game that's still popular 6 years after release. ooof

But I don't really see how Sea would function on a switch, it's a very social game (I would argue a lot of MS's big hitters are) unless the switch 2 is more... less restrictive. would kinda feel like a gimped experience

I got you kid, I got the scoops, my source over at Rare (I live close to them) sent me this, footage of Sea of Thieves on Switch.

SCOOPS

LEAKS

INSIDER INFO

SECRET

DON'T SHARE

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 February 2024

I LOVE SWITCH*!*!*!*!*!*!*

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

I think I get your point for real Yeah, hmm.

If it could even run on Switch 2, it'd have other hurdles to overcome. Honestly a port might be more effort than it's worth.