By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Frostpunk 2 | Official Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

Frostpunk 2 will launch on PC in the first half of 2024 and will be available day one with PC Game Pass and later with Xbox Game Pass upon release on Xbox Series X|S.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl — Final Release Date Announcement (youtube.com)

The game will be released on September 5, 2024 and is available for pre-order now!

------

Relieved they delayed it, I heard the Gamescom demo was pretty rough, a Q1 release would have had me worried.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 January 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl — Final Release Date Announcement (youtube.com)

The game will be released on September 5, 2024 and is available for pre-order now!

------

Relieved they delayed it, I heard the Gamescom demo was pretty rough, a Q1 release would have had me worried.

It seems like it very well was heading for a Q1 release. This delay must have been pretty last minute. Steam page still has an exact date listed.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

EDIT: Wait, there seems to be some confusion. No one can find the FFXIV beta anywhere lol. This may have been incorrect info on Xbox Wire. I could've sworn the beta was supposed to be in February.

EDIT 2: lmao yup, Xbox Wire deleted the post. 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 16 January 2024