By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Thing is, using Harrison Ford likeness or voice acting would likely be more expensive than it's worth (honestly, I don't even care if it isn't Harrison Ford likeness/voice) and trying to imitate him will feel cheap, take notes from Guardians of the Galaxy, that Starlord wasn't trying to be a carbon copy of Chris Pratt and honestly that Starlord was better than Chris Pratts, Lol.

Eidos absolutely nailed their version of GotG, I liked the portrayal of majority of the characters better than the James Gunn trilogy and I like those movies.

shikamaru317 said:

The exact order I expected on these results.

Still more hyped for Hellblade 2, I recently replayed the 1st and ended up enjoying it more than I remembered. Ninja Theory were always one of my favorite devs and I lost my mind when MS announced that they bought them at E3.

Preordered Dragons Dogma Deluxe Edition, I think it's the first full price game I have bought since MW2.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.