By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Debating if I should list the two Arkane's separate in the OP since Klobrille has...

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Debating if I should list the two Arkane's separate in the OP since Klobrille has...

Probably a good idea. There used to be overlap between the two studios, but every since Raphael left, they seem to work independently from each other. Redfall trailers had "Arkane Austin" shown as the studio logo and Blade had "Arkane Lyon" as the studio logo. 

G2ThaUNiT said:
Ryuu96 said:

Probably a good idea. There used to be overlap between the two studios, but every since Raphael left, they seem to work independently from each other. Redfall trailers had "Arkane Austin" shown as the studio logo and Blade had "Arkane Lyon" as the studio logo. 

They did? I never noticed that, alright, I'm leaning towards separating them then.

Ryuu96 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

They did? I never noticed that, alright, I'm leaning towards separating them then.

Yeah this is how they were displayed in the respective trailers.

This is from the Redfall launch trailer actually!

Then for Blade

I actually rewatched Deathloop's trailer and even that shows specifically Arkane Lyon. So this has been going on for at least a few years now.

Around the Network

Upcoming Activision Blizzard Releases

Going to need you to announce some stuff, Activision-Blizzard

Hryb has joined Midwest Games’ advisory board as a communications advisor, picking up from his role as senior director of corporate communications with Xbox. The company, which recently secured a significant $3 million investment from backers including Microsoft and the Green Bay Packers, has also appointed media and tech experts Alyssa Walles and Gina Joseph to core leadership roles. Together, the trio aim to create more opportunities for under-served regions and creators in the gaming industry.

Xbox Pioneer Major Nelson Among 3 Huge Hires For Midwest Games

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 December 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Bethesda seemingly teasing land vehicles!

I don't want to do these things until it's actually 2024...