By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mnementh said:
DroidKnight said:

Is the TGA worth it to watch live? Or should I wait for a highlight reel tomorrow? The awards itself were a low priority the one time I watched and the focus seemed more towards Hollywood actors.

I always try to watch any of the gaming events live, but usually work interferes and I end up having to watch them later.  This one will be 6:30 PM my time and I'll already be at home.  So it's actually a nice event for me, I connect my computer to my projector and enjoy it on the big screen.  As far as some of the content I dislike or the host; got to take the bad with the good.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Sea of Thieves Safer Seas Launch Trailer - YouTube

343 Talks All Things Halo Infinite Season 5 and Beyond! - Kinda Funny Xcast Ep. 166 - YouTube

Sketch talking a little about internally, it's a different approach now, the rigour and production mentality and how the team operates, how things have been mixed up and changed around internally have contributed to empowering the creatives to do their best work, removing a lot of friction and blockers, they're more efficient now.

They're not done, have several other big ticket items on their to do list.

Pierre the GOAT!

Around the Network

Not Parris demanding the hammer be nerfed.

I don't like how people jump with the hammer and hit the air and somehow can kill people and people tend to camp with it....In social it annoys me makes matches longer..

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

TA: When I played the game in January, I was hoping to see a vinyl soundtrack and a physical release. The former happened. Is there any news on the latter?

JJ: I don’t have any news for you. I do think the physical release is something in general that we know that there’s a huge demand for. I can obviously see that there’s just like general trends where some games are now just getting digital only releases like that. We’re always open to the idea of maybe or maybe doing something like that if the opportunity arises.

TA: If you could make a Hi-Fi Rush 2, would it be about Korsica and what bands would you like featured?

JJ: Hi-Fi Rush intentionally ends in a way that’s almost conclusive yet also feels like a pilot of a TV show in a “where do we go from here?” feel. So, in this theoretical magical world where you suggest the series continues on…I don’t really think anything is set in stone on what could happen, but just as the original game was such a surprise, I wouldn’t want to get anyone excited about what might or might NOT happen, you know?