By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

G2 at #2 is no surprise considering he has been picking up news posting lately

LURKERS! SIGN UP AND JOIN THE FAMILY! GET IN THE TOP 20! JOIN THE FUN!

Also, I know it's "Gto" but I like "G2 #2"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 November 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

7,638 posts in 1 year. That is also nearly as much as everyone else combined. 

Jk. It's cause I post most of the news, it'd be similar if we looked at the number of articles you post for VGChartz compared to the rest, haha.

Actually I post like 95% of all articles on the site...and do the hardware estimates with help from Machina.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

G2 at #2 is no surprise considering he been picking up news posting lately

LURKERS! SIGN UP AND JOIN THE FAMILY! GET IN THE TOP 20! JOIN THE FUN!

Lurkers are all welcome to join in on the discussions here and in the forums in general.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Jk. It's cause I post most of the news, it'd be similar if we looked at the number of articles you post for VGChartz compared to the rest, haha.

Actually I post like 95% of all articles on the site...and do the hardware estimates with help from Machina.

Yeah that's what I mean, Lol.

You probably have like 10,000 articles and #2 is like 200

Xbox Empire - Happy Birthday to Us

New entry to the Community section, I'll make it look nicer later.

NOW FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO BECOME #2 - Noble's idea.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

Yeah that's what I mean, Lol.

You probably have like 10,000 articles and #2 is like 200

Not if we go all the way back to the start of VGChartz. But in recent years? Probably. 

Ryuu96 said:

Y'all Want Top 20?!? I'll Give Ya Top 20!!!

I'm surprised to have made it into the top 10. Xbox is in such an interesting position right now. Looking forward to the next 12 months, hopefully, it will be a little more of a stable flow of positive news.

Last edited by EpicRandy - on 10 November 2023

Imaginedvl said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/baldurs-gate-3-dev-shows-off-the-level-of-optimization-achieved-for-the-xbox-series-s-port-which-bodes-well-for-future-pc-updates/

Not sure if this has been shared already but it shows that everything can be optimized with the right amount of effort

I hope Larian eventually makes a dev log discussing/detailing all the works that went into the Series S version.

Ryuu96 said:

Oh wow!  I didn't even make the list the last time you posted one, which was for the last Empire thread.  I remember posting a comment that I would I try to make a larger contribution this time with the new thread (even though I have a shitload of shitposting) and I really didn't think I would make the top 20 this time. But man, congrats to G2's 2nd, much appreciated great posts.  

I could go on and on and thank Ryuu for his hard work and dedication, thank Spade for the Lols, Shika for letting us know who's employed where, who got hired when, who increased employer counts, and who got fired.  I could also be thanking Versus for throwing whatever at the wall to see what sticks.  Or give props to the cool as "Ice" and always "Noble" for keeping it real.  The other mod, whose name reminds me of villain, The Angel guy who always has a cigarette.  I could also shoutout the Epic South park cartoon guy, cartoon Jesus, the Ice chest/Sasquatch, Devil Imagine, konnichiwa for bringing the balance (and headaches), and beans for documenting.  I'm not sure who trunks is, but he probably contributes a little something to this site.  And to derps and Grim for always providing the takes that bring me back to reality.  Like I said I could go on and on with the thanks for all the contributions that go into making this thread what it is, but I won't, I'm just going to continue to appreciate it and do my best not to ruin it. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

Oh wow!  I didn't even make the list the last time you posted one, which was for the last Empire thread.  I remember posting a comment that I would I try to make a larger contribution this time with the new thread (even though I have a shitload of shitposting) and I really didn't think I would make the top 20 this time. But man, congrats to G2's 2nd, much appreciated great posts.  

I could go on and on and thank Ryuu for his hard work and dedication, thank Spade for the Lols, Shika for letting us know who's employed where, who got hired when, who increased employer counts, and who got fired.  I could also be thanking Versus for throwing whatever at the wall to see what sticks.  Or give props to the cool as "Ice" and always "Noble" for keeping it real.  The other mod, whose name reminds me of villain, The Angel guy who always has a cigarette.  I could also shoutout the Epic South park cartoon guy, cartoon Jesus, the Ice chest/Sasquatch, Devil Imagine, konnichiwa for bringing the balance (and headaches), and beans for documenting.  I'm not sure who trunks is, but he probably contributes a little something to this site.  And to derps and Grim for always providing the takes that bring me back to reality.  Like I said I could go on and on with the thanks for all the contributions that go into making this thread what it is, but I won't, I'm just going to continue to appreciate it and do my best not to ruin it. 

Rooooood. But definitely accurate.