Overwatch26.25%

Spyro13.13%

Starcraft39.38%

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater13.13%

Warcraft412.50%

Other39.38%

Total:32

Around the Network

New Poll: Favourite Forza Horizon Location So Far?

Think we've done this poll before but maybe without Mexico, either way I lost the results so I'm repeating it but will take it down sooner.

Hmmm curious if Disney Dreamlight valley will get of gamepass soon, they cancelled the free to play version and 5 december it will have an paid expansion(29.99). Buying the game because it gets removed from gamepass will be annoying especially Apple Arcade owners will get game + expansion for free in the subscription.

Around the Network

TL:DR is 343 is overhauling the entire network model instead of adding incremental updates to the current one, cross-core shoulder is next, and future updates will fix the Custom Games Browser. 

Infinite will be in a near perfect state once desync and the CGB are fixed.

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 01 November 2023

343 should make it possible to rejoin a ranked match. Very annoying if the game crashes, 3v4 is usually a certain loss.

I've gotten used to Bandit Evo loadout now, it's actually fun and slightly easier to play than BR. Just sounds and feels a bit lame.

KiigelHeart said:

343 should make it possible to rejoin a ranked match. Very annoying if the game crashes, 3v4 is usually a certain loss.

I've gotten used to Bandit Evo loadout now, it's actually fun and slightly easier to play than BR. Just sounds and feels a bit lame.

Not if @NobleTeam360 is on your team.