By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
Ryuu96 said:

Cocoon was lovely to play after a huge game like Starfield. 👀

Is it anything like their previous game Inside? Because I hated every freaking minute of it.

Not the same developer, it's from one of the creators of Limbo/Inside after he left Playdead.

The gameplay is nothing like Limbo or Inside, nor is the vibe or atmosphere.

It's a very pretty game, with great soundtrack, art-style and simple but cool puzzles.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 October 2023

Around the Network

3 hours, but still funny lol

gtotheunit91 said:

3 hours, but still funny lol

When Bobby Kotick leaves we going to legit get articles (not talking about Tom, it's clearly a joke from his part) along the lines of "Yet another veteran leaves Microsoft" and "Trouble at Microsoft? Bobby Kotick steps down" or "What is happening to Microsoft? Brilliant businessman Bobby Kotick steps down, is this a worrying sign for Activision-Blizzard?"

But yeah, Tom is poking fun at those silly articles

gtotheunit91 said:

Oh shit!

Why not 30 Jegas!!!

Phil Spencer on Activision Blizzard King + Xbox | Official Xbox Podcast - YouTube

Around the Network

This video had me in tears!

- Lol. Phil once again talking about Hexen, he jokingly said that people want to know when Hexen is coming back and it's one of his questions.

- Talking about why Activision Blizzard is different from Bethesda in terms of Game Pass is because the regulatory process took so long and there was a lot of uncertainty on if the deal would even go through so they weren't able to get in and start working with Activision Blizzard on getting their back catalogue ready for Game Pass. That work has only recently started. Worth mentioning that a lot of Bethesda titles already came to Game Pass as well beforehand. Phil says 2024 is when we should expect to see titles hitting Game Pass and there's no surprise drop in the next couple of weeks.

Feeling a bit heartbroken now.. they completely killed ranked Halo for me by switching to this lame ass nail gun as a starting weapon. It's just doesn't have the same unique feel anymore, audio is silent and there's no sense of proper firefight.

One guy from our group loves it, rest of them not so much. With everything else cool they got for Season 5 they gone and did this, like a slap in the face.

I'm tired boss..

- Talking about the studios and all the old IPs that come with Activision Blizzard, he says he will spend time with the teams, he doesn't think that a team working on something that isn't their passion leads to the best result. Make sure that when they revisit something it's done with a motivated team and not just financial gain or PR announcements. Thinks they've done an okay job at Xbox but not an A+ job at looking and revisiting their old franchises. He thinks with Game Pass they have the ability to pick a couple franchises every year and do a sort of "revisited" (mentions Hexen again, Lol). If teams want to go back and revisit some of the things that they have, and do a full focus on it, then he will be all in on that. Mentions the Quake II HD.

KiigelHeart said:

Feeling a bit heartbroken now.. they completely killed ranked Halo for me by switching to this lame ass nail gun as a starting weapon. It's just doesn't have the same unique feel anymore, audio is silent and there's no sense of proper firefight.

One guy from our group loves it, rest of them not so much. With everything else cool they got for Season 5 they gone and did this, like a slap in the face.

I'm tired boss..

You talking about the bandit? I never play ranked, but that does suck. 343 has been showing to listen to fan feedback, so if there's no one who likes the new starting weapon, that's something that can be reverted. Like they did with the mangler lol.