By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu96 said:

New Poll: Favourite Activision-Blizzard IP?

Voted for Call of Duty. Crash is a close second since I grew up playing that series with my family though. 

It's a tossup between Crash and Spyro for me but I've played way more CODs and I did once love COD back in the day...

Libara said:

A travesty that True Crime isn't on that list.

I did consider listing it but didn't have enough options.

Spade said:

Voted for my childhood fave Spyro! Hopefully him and Crash don't end up like fat bear banjo. Get Toys for Bob and beenox off COD.

I have a feeling that Toys for Bob have either a new Crash or Spyro in development.

Spade said:
Ryuu96 said:

I'd actually pay Microsoft to let me remove some games from my achievement list, like Fifa 12 and Final Fantasy 13.

Only have 4 games below 60% now on TrueAchievements.

Smh. Same though... 

Very impressive to only have 4 games below 60... 

I didn't even play Fifa 12 either, I let my sisters then boyfriend use my Xbox for it, Lol.

shikamaru317 said:
Libara said:

A travesty that True Crime isn't on that list.

Most likely dormant Activision-Blizzard IP to be revived imo are Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft, Guitar Hero, Spyro/Skylanders, Hexen (only because Spencer is a fan and wore a Hexen shirt recently), and maybe Prototype, doubtful we will see any others brought back from the grave. 

Was thinking about listing Hexen as well, I think that has a decent chance of revival.

smroadkill15 said:

Probably Prototype followed by CoD and Guitar Hero. Never played most of these games.

Completely forgot about Prototype and I looked at two Activision IP lists...

Around the Network

Activision own Arcanum as well, another good one for "other" which I forgot about even though I spoke about it 2 days ago, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Activision own Arcanum as well, another good one for "other" which I forgot about even though I spoke about it 2 days ago, Lol.

Tbf, it was only 1 title that released 22 years ago and was a moderate success at best lol

Around the Network

The Haunting | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II & Warzone - YouTube

Thanks Microsoft Store for the leak lol

Microsoft Store is the best leaker in the industry.

Halo Voice Actors | Director's Cut - YouTube