By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Activision Blizzard Spotlights by Klobrille - Imgur

The fact that King has about the same number of employees as all of Activision's standalone studios have combined is absurd to me. It's always mobile games that somehow have an insane number of developers for some reason. 

Around the Network

Karmea needs a new squad

Optic wins 3-0 over Complexity, as expected

Optic take a while to wake up, Lol.

But that was an easy round 3 win.

god DAMN that crowd is empty lol maybe because it's just pool play? I think just a few optic fans were there

ice said:

god DAMN that crowd is empty lol maybe because it's just pool play? I think just a few optic fans were there

I wouldn't go for pool play as well Tbh I often don't even watch pool play at all.

Also they have other events running at the same time like meet and greets with Jen Taylor, Steve Downes, Keith David, etc.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 October 2023

Around the Network

damn they got the EU teams going against each other, Quadrant should win this one... I think

I've been missing this, since it airs at the same time as the matches, Lol.

Don't know if anything interesting was said, may catch up on it later.

Ryuu96 said:
ice said:

I wouldn't go for pool play as well Tbh I often don't even watch pool play at all.

Also they have other events running at the same time like meet and greets with Jen Taylor, Steve Downes, Keith David, etc.

yeah I forgot a lot are probably at the community events, still funny to see. #Halo is Dying

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

yeah I forgot a lot are probably at the community events, still funny to see. #Halo is Dying

I'm sorry to Optic/Bubu but if I was there I'd definitely be hunting down Keith/Jen/Steve instead

And their panel will start next after this Forge AI one so I won't be watching a few matches.