By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
WoodenPints said:

What if your on a barren planet at the arse end of the galaxy? I'm not I'm in Akila City but to do the fix you recommend I will need to run around clearing out as many outposts and selling things to buy a 2nd ship to add an upgrade to it because I spent everything on my ship and have like 1k left.

Do the mud puddle glitch to get enough money maybe? 

On another topic, not a single crash for me in 44 hours played. Some heavy frame drops during Red Mile run but performance has been good otherwise. 

edit. Unless you already used this exploit and built the ship with this filthy money, then it's just poetic justice lol

Not done that it was all hard earned cash but might have to do it.

Not had any crashes myself just this ship bug across 38 hours of play the main area for me on PC that tanks performance is Akila City it absolutely hammers the CPU which causes a bottleneck.

Ryuu96 said:
WoodenPints said:

What if your on a barren planet at the arse end of the galaxy? I'm not I'm in Akila City but to do the fix you recommend I will need to run around clearing out as many outposts and selling things to buy a 2nd ship to add an upgrade to it because I spent everything on my ship and have like 1k left.

Do you only have one ship? Which would be the missing one?

You would either have to do what you just wrote or you could run around until you see a ship land, steal it and place an upgrade on that one.

You can also use the glitch in Akila city to loot the shop keeper. 👀

I'll sort it out when I'm back on a little later hopefully.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Expected! 2 already confirmed civs for this expansion, so it's looking like it'll be pretty meaty.

Someone is in trouble

Well I got another ship but changing and/or adding mods to that or my missing ship never worked along with about a dozen other suggestions a google search came up with which sucks because the last 20 hours of play I saved up the money and used skill points to pimp out a C class ship and it's just gone until a fix happens it seems.

Around the Network

With the issues that are happening with ship building, I think I'll focus on the myriad of main, faction, and side quests the game has to offer until everything gets patched up lol

For those whose ships disappeared, was it a stolen ship, purchased ship or reward ship?

I've upgraded my Star Eagle more than a dozen times, all the way to a C class in basically everything and added a bunch of extra habitation modules and it never disappeared for me. The vast majority of my changes I do in New Atlantis or the Stroud Shipyard. Thinking about it now, I don't think I've ever used the shipyard technician in Akila so I may avoid that area for now, Lol.

Trying to know how to avoid this because I don't want my Star Eagle vanishing, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 September 2023

WoodenPints said:

Well I got another ship but changing and/or adding mods to that or my missing ship never worked along with about a dozen other suggestions a google search came up with which sucks because the last 20 hours of play I saved up the money and used skill points to pimp out a C class ship and it's just gone until a fix happens it seems.

That does suck.

The only thing you could do is use the Akila shopkeeper glitch and keep looting/selling his shit, nobody will judge you for it after what happened, Lol. Might take a while though but at least you'll get your money back. They really should have made it so that the Commerce skill also increases how much money shopkeepers have, I've over 600k but the shit I pick up now and it's like 3 sales before the shopkeeper runs out of money then I have to go to another one or rest for 24 hours, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 September 2023

gtotheunit91 said:

How many major updates does SOD2 have?!? It doesn't reach NMS levels, but impressive nonetheless!

This is the studio that Shinobi works at.

Good to hear that Undead Labs has mostly moved over to State of Decay 3 now and Wushu has taken over. Bethesda Austin needs to do the same with Fallout 76 and hand it over to Double Eleven.