By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

We all know why half of those viewers tuned in though.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

We all know why half of those viewers tuned in though.

August - ABK Closes, Xbox Gamescon, Starfield Early Access for New Zealanders (All of Us).

OG Xbox truly was king of shooters and WRPG's wasn't it? Wait a minute..... 

I didn't know Doom 3 was an Xbox console exclusive. I still have fond memories of other shooters like Unreal Championship as well. 

This thread on August 31st.

*Unless they block ABK.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 July 2023

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

I didn't know Doom 3 was an Xbox console exclusive. I still have fond memories of other shooters like Unreal Championship as well. 

No way Doom 3 would have run on a PS2. Might have run on a GameCube, but you know Nintendo console.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

gtotheunit91 said:

The OG xbox had more than 100 exclusives (not counting games like DOOM 3/Riddick/Half life 2 and so because they were obviously on pc aswell) in a timeframe of 4 years. 

konnichiwa said:
gtotheunit91 said:

The OG xbox had more than 100 exclusives (not counting games like DOOM 3/Riddick/Half life 2 and so because they were obviously on pc aswell) in a timeframe of 4 years. 

I had quite a few of them. I just didn't know to what extent. Makes me wish I was old enough at the time to have supported the OG Xbox properly on the exclusives it had. 

I originally wanted a PS2, but were constantly sold out and my cousin gave me her Xbox since she wanted a GameCube instead. Came with Halo, Fusion Frenzy, Project Gotham Racing, Morrowind, Dead or Alive 3, and Amped. Later that year getting the likes of Jet Set Radio Future

Such great games......Halo especially. LAN parties for days at my classmates house! 

I think at minimum for Gamescom we should get Age of Empires IV on Xbox release date and another Starfield trailer but Idk what else.

Maybe something about Ara too?

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 July 2023