By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Anyone read or plan on reading Judge Corley's full assessment?

Apparently she goes pretty hard on dismantling all of FTC's expert witness arguments, Lol.

Man got paid but boy the FTC gave him an impossible task, Lol.

Around the Network

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-microsoft-activision-blizzard-acquisition-ot-antitrust-simulator-ms-wins-vs-ftc-uk-regulators-and-ms-to-pause-legal-battle-to-negotiate.633344/post-108790950

Idas thinks the deal closes this week

aTokenYeti said:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-microsoft-activision-blizzard-acquisition-ot-antitrust-simulator-ms-wins-vs-ftc-uk-regulators-and-ms-to-pause-legal-battle-to-negotiate.633344/post-108790950

Idas thinks the deal closes this week

Next week but yeah.

Interesting.

I thought they'd extend but with CMA running back to the negotiation table, it could be over very soon.

"MSFT has offered small divestiture to meet objections of CMA per CNBC/David Faber"

Around the Network

I'm going to leave this here until I find out where it was supposed to be delivered.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

"Despite...extensive discovery...including...nearly 1 million documents and 30 depositions, the FTC has not identified a single document which contradicts Microsoft's publicly-stated commitment to make Call of Duty available on PlayStation..."

💀💀💀

I wonder what the "small divesture" will be.

Since CMA dropped their console concerns, it can't anything about that.

Game Pass or xCloud...But I feel like Game Pass is an even weaker argument than xCloud. Barely any regulators gave a shit about Game Pass. It's all been Cloud Gaming.

So maybe no xCloud in UK or no ABK titles on xCloud in UK.

Ryuu96 said:

"MSFT has offered small divestiture to meet objections of CMA per CNBC/David Faber"

Did he expand on what this divestiture was 

ITS COMING TO AN END FINALLY!!.
when this passes i can see a few fans of another console crying salty tears for awhile, but its always good when you can laugh at someone with egg on their face .