By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Series S turned out to be a huge W for Xbox in more ways than one

Series S and Switch being part of the same market confirmed!!!

Around the Network

Is Windows a MS product? BRUH......

MS ain't seeing shit from the likes of Valve, Epic, GOG, Ubisoft, Battle.net, should I keep going???

Feels like all these "COD going exclusive would be bad" comments are utterly irrelevant now since Phil swore under oath to keep it multiplatform.

So far the only reasonable assumption is that there is some incentive to foreclose Sony specifically from COD and other franchises. However Spencer testified under oath that MS would not, the offer MS proposed to Sony covered that scenario, Sony's own concern on this was shown to be questionable at best, and even if in case it's true the FTC never successfully established that these concerns relate to competition as opposed to a specific competitor. Meanwhile, the same specific competitor has been shown to use different strategies to actually foreclose Xbox from popular content input.

is the FTC an extension of Sony legal entity?

Jim Ryan running home and taking his Dev kit with him could temporary make one of the CoDs exclusive.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Judge: Is that the survey that you didn't read?

Fucking ooof.

Ryuu96 said:

Judge: Is that the survey that you didn't read?

Fucking ooof.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Oh My God...

The judge is ripping into him now.

Fuck me she's almost questioning his credibility.

"You're a scientist right?"

Judge "Was the amount of gamers surveyed statistically significant?"

Him "I don't know"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 June 2023

I wonder how those suing in the gamer lawsuit feel right now, they're are witnessing arguments that are more than likely still better than anything they could hope to establish getting destroyed like there's no tomorrow.

"You get it, right? You're esteemed."

This Judge is fucking savage, Lol.