By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazing indie game Cyber lancer (tribute to Sega's virtual on) get it anime

Please watch the video and the Pilots talk in real time animation upper right.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

Around the Network

These guys are not disrespectful like others looking at Taxi Chaos saying they are successors get out, These guys do tribute. Respecting Sega fans We already have a Magical Virtual on on PS4 it was japan exclusive it is better than the indie game above but support this developer too they dont call themselfs BS successors I love them.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life. The reason I'm chaotic to few 3rd party developers is because I'm protecting Sega and also I lack skill to get really hot girl I really want. also few devs deserve it for making bad game's personal experiences, looking at Ghost Blade HD the shmup or Fighting EX Layer. My standards are too high for genres I play. KOF 13 > Fighting EX layer gameplay.

I been playing a lot of Gundam Maxiboost recently and it gives me a Virtual On fix when not playing VO. Also Frame Gride by From Soft. Also played some EFF Gundam vs Zeon DX. Hell even Nintendo made a watered-down VO clone in ARMS. I also have the VO PS4 game so always looking to play more games similar to it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!