By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Chorus Backlog Review - The Indie Answer to Star Fox?

I miss Star Fox, at least in how it opened me up to playing flight combat in a star fighter. But is Chorus doing what Star Fox is not, and is it doing what Star Fox once did for me?

Let's test this mob mentality, hopefully I won't have to write anything when I come back next week because this thread went completely ignored lmfao

Oh yea, here's the written version: https://zyro-eg.com/2022/07/20/chorus-review/

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

It's nothing like StarFox but a damn fun game and hidden gem. I got it last year around the same time I got Curved Space, another hidden gem.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

It's nothing like StarFox but a damn fun game and hidden gem. I got it last year around the same time I got Curved Space, another hidden gem.

I mean, it's not, but that's the point: I'm surprised at how well they integrated drifting, and I really wish Star Fox handled like this!  I was surprised at how easily I could pull off maneuvers that would be or are nearly impossible in other flight combat games, and I do hope Nintendo figures out how to make Star Fox this fluid.  Imagine how cool it would feel to be dogfighting in Star Fox with how the ships handled in Chorus, it'd be a multiplayer dream fight

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/