By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I never bought the TurboGraf x 16 mini, Sold my PS1 Mini console too. I think the mini consoles suck?

There was a time I bought mini consoles but I don't care for them at all, I wouldn't even care for a Sega Saturn mini maybe? but I rather spend that 100$ on a Sega Dreamcast game or Sega Saturn game that'll never get ported, also I have rom of my Panzer Dragoon SAGA on my emulator I have roms of Sega Dreamcast of games I already bought I don't care of mini consoles I rather enjoy the Physical games with CIB games. Are you still interested in Mini consoles? Or are you more of a collector to other stuff than a Mini ? I also had an SNES mini sold it too.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

This drug addict IQ is verybig

Rom with duckstation emulator he probably has the game or not but who cares majority online use roms

Redream emulator and JOJO bizarre adventure

Smart people playing emulators I wont question if he has Panzer Dragoon SAGA, I would not spend 1000 on a single game right now. Also 

Theres like 300 Sega Saturn games dont cant be emulated and would never get ported to Sega Saturn mini few Sega Saturn roms crash and Sega Saturn mini wont have 300+ games I want it'll have 20 games in the mini and call it a day. I'm like hehe emulator rocks the mini the hell out no i'm not a pirate or am I ? Do I own a copy of Chrono trigger along with Iso file? Take a guess? I do own world records and my IQ is sort of high.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I am interested in mini consoles with games that appeal to my tastes.

I wouldn't be against a N64 mini console with bangers like Lylat Wars, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Donkey Kong 64, Zelda OOT and MM.

And I would be fully into a OG Xbox mini console with Halo 1+2, Morrowind, Jade Empire and more.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--