By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ghostwire: Tokyo Review - I'm disappointed

Tagged games:

This was originally supposed to be The Evil Within 3, but it seems somewhere along the way it shifted to first-person and a whole new IP. What does this new IP entail?

And here's the "I ain't got no time to watch that shit" written version: https://zyro-eg.com/2022/04/21/ghostwire-tokyo-review/

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

This game never looked appealing to me in any way.

I was looking forward to getting it for ps5, just a beautiful game in a great setting. Reviews have soured me to it, and I'll probably just wait for it to eventually come to gamepass.

Kakadu18 said:

This game never looked appealing to me in any way.

Part of me hoped they were "hiding" the true spoopiness, and there's something about a proper, bigger budget horror game that I always want to give a chance to. I can't deny the trailers did not intrigue me, but hey, like I said in a comment reply on the vid: I took the chance so others wouldn't have to lol

rapsuperstar31 said:

I was looking forward to getting it for ps5, just a beautiful game in a great setting. Reviews have soured me to it, and I'll probably just wait for it to eventually come to gamepass.

Yea, I can't argue that, though by the time it does, there may be far better games to spend your time on!

^^/

The answer to star fox zero then? :V

Around the Network
Kneetos said:

The answer to star fox zero then? :V

Lmfao

"Bethesda's Answer to Balan Wonderland"

^^/