By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Tuberville is a quisling.

Around the Network

"The Kovalchuk clan sharply criticizes the idea of an interview with the American journalist Carlson. They say that the problem is the unpreparedness of the interview arrangement - it was Gromov's and Peskov's mistake. Putin should have talked about conservative values, the creation of a conservative alliance, and moving on - but he went into history and platitudes about Ukraine. Naryshkin, who allegedly planted ideas with documents of Bohdan Khmelnytskyi and nonsense with Poland, also played a negative role here. He set Putin up to the fullest. Medinsky would not allow such a thing."

According to reports, Putin didn't like Tucker Carlson - "a snob and a useful idiot who got a meaningful fee, but was lazy and lacked creativity."
Kovalchuk family believes they could have done better with Tucker Carlson, but "everything was wasted." There's a wave of complaints in the Kremlin.

Well this thread went a little side ways (I won't say left or right as people may think I am talking politics lol).

Ukraine and human trafficking. I have herd stories over many years about this, so there is definitely some truth to it. However, what does this actually have to do with an invasion of the country? Russia never once claimed to invade Ukraine because they are worried about human trafficking. Ironically most those Ukrainian prostitutes end up being controlled by Russian mobs in other countries, so is it Ukraine trafficking or Russians?

So the logic here is, it's ok to invade Ukraine because there is some shady shit going on in Ukraine that I do not believe is morally right? If I said I don't agree with kids in America getting shot up at schools very week, does that mean I should give China the nod to invade America? Should we invade China for the way they treat 80% of their population in oppression? Ever country has shady shit that goes on and the only way to eliminate it is to work at it bit by bit. It all starts with standard of living, if we can improve everyone's standard of living then the shady shit reduces.

Now onto Putin and the Hitler comment, bizarre thing to say considering you have built your case and sales pitch about the invasion as taking down Nazis. ow he is saying Nazis had a right to do so, but at the same time saying can't have Nazis in Ukraine so we shall take it it, kind of like Stalin took half of Poland.

Last edited by BFR - on 12 February 2024

Around the Network

'Democrats and Republicans together will fly to Kyiv and hand over the money, maybe even in cash'.

Rand Paul is such a fucking moron 🤣🤣🤣

These dudes are deranged.

Good to know the scumbag Republicans by name

Give Russia Alaska next.