By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Physical games collection add them to Price charting show your list

I have way too many things to put on that site. Consoles. Games. Merch. Magazines. OST CD's. Posters. Signed stuff. Arcade machine. CRTs. Blah blah.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

I have way too many things to put on that site. Consoles. Games. Merch. Magazines. OST CD's. Posters. Signed stuff. Arcade machine. CRTs. Blah blah.

You just don't know how to get a 32 foot tall 6000 lb mech into the site without blowing the site up , that's the real problem.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
Leynos said:

You just don't know how to get a 32 foot tall 6000 lb mech into the site without blowing the site up , that's the real problem.

Leynos said:
mjk45 said:

I was trying not to fat shame you .

mjk45 said:
Leynos said:

All braun!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
mjk45 said:

All braun!

So all braun no brain.

mjk45 said:
Leynos said:

All braun!

So all braun no brain.

I'm powered by Dreamcast. It's thinking. So powerful it's from the 9999th generation of consoles. Temjin is also powered by Dreamcast. All mecha in VO are. I got the upgrade.