By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA 360 Bundle Canada

In Rogers Video they are bunaling the game with an 360 elite for $450.  i 'm pretty sure that i herd that MS would not be allowed to bundle GTA, This was in Surrey, Canada

Around the Network

Not bundled in the box, bundled by the retailer.

The retailers can do what they want with bundles.

o ok ic

First of all its only the retailer

Rogers video? Seriously who the hell goes there for games other than to rent them? I should know because there is one right by my house and I swear to god they have the same games on salefor4 weeks before they sell a few.

And what gamers live in Surrey? I went on a drive to Brantford and Wasaga beach 2 summers ago and Surrey is all farmland. lol.

Around the Network

I did get a good deal on GTA IV from Zellers though.

I pre ordered it without paying 5 or 10 bucks, and I paid for it then and there for 49.99! I dont know if this is for all of Canada though.

you post too much

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

CaptainPrefrences said:
First of all its only the retailer

Rogers video? Seriously who the hell goes there for games other than to rent them? I should know because there is one right by my house and I swear to god they have the same games on salefor4 weeks before they sell a few.

And what gamers live in Surrey? I went on a drive to Brantford and Wasaga beach 2 summers ago and Surrey is all farmland. lol.

If you got your head out of your ass, you would realize 2 things:

1) Rogers has crazy deals, usually around long weekends, where they sell all their games, 2/$40 or 2/$30. I've got COD4/Smackdown vs Raw/Fifa 08/NHL 08 for my brother-in-law less than 3 weeks after the games were released for approximately $60 and also
2) Canada is larger than the province of Ontario. It actually extends a little bit west, you know, close to the Pacific Ocean, where BC is located, and also Surrey (which isn't farmland).

That's crazy talk! It's common knowledge that the world revolves around the State of Ontario.

Aj_habfan said:
That's crazy talk! It's common knowledge that the world revolves around the State of Ontario.

That's right, how did I ever forget. Did you know New York North is getting a football team?

In all my life, I've never seen something unite Western Canada like Ontario does.