By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor : Sony Set To Reveal PS3 Launch Date For Home

Boston (dbTechno) - According to reports, Sony Computer Entertainment is planning an invitation-only media event in London on Tuesday, May 6, 2008. It is believed that the media event will detail the release schedule for the highly-anticipated Home service on the Sony PS3.

There has yet to be any confirmation of this as of yet, but according to reports Sony is ready to reveal the launch date for Home.

Home has been delayed time and time again on the PS3, with many gamers getting very aggravated due to the countless delays.

Rumors keep on circulating though in regards to its possible release date, as each week a new date pops up on the Internet as to when it could launch.

This latest rumor states that May 6, 2008 may be the date we hear more about the launch of PlayStation Home, whether it be an official launch date, beta test, etc.

http://www.dbtechno.com/gaming/2008/04/18/sony-set-to-reveal-ps3-launch-date-for-home/

Feel free to add

/************************************************/

Fanboy (sometimes spelled fanboi) is a term used to describe an individual who is devoted to a single subject in a fanatical manner, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession.

Prediction: PS3 will have 25 percent of the nextgen console market be end

of the year i.e. till 31st dec 2008

Around the Network

Rumor of setting up of saying a release date isn't much of a rumor.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

More rumours about home have come out than any other game on any other platform , it's becoming increasingly annoying.

Boy this is going to make me look dumb...

Would anyone please explain to me what Home is? What does it offer to gamers and the PS3? And why should I look forward to it?

I really don't know anything about it.

Thank you kindly

disolitude said:

Would anyone please explain to me what Home is? What does it offer to gamers and the PS3? And why should I look forward to it?

Thank you kindly

Google is your friend.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Eh, rumor after rumor. I wont believe it until there is some concrete evidence.

disolitude said:

Thank you kindly

Home is a secodn lfie game like the sims where you can walk aroundand interact with differnt people.

You can talk to people via keyboard or headset

customize your avatar

customize your amaprment

jump into games through home

buy things in a virtual mall

eanr achievments through home

and much more.

I swear I'm getting Pissed off.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

^ I know eh when are they every going to release it.

Im starting to loose interest in it.

CaptainPrefrences said:
disolitude said:

Thank you kindly

Home is a secodn lfie game like the sims where you can walk aroundand interact with differnt people.

You can talk to people via keyboard or headset

customize your avatar

customize your amaprment

jump into games through home

buy things in a virtual mall

eanr achievments through home

and much more.

I see...thanks. It sounds like it will be very popular...but I won't understand why. Like WoW or Fallout Boy...