By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Risk of Rain 2 sales top one million

Hang on just a second.

I was told only games exclusively sold on EGS, would net devs success and money.

Either way, great success has been found for a game like this. I'll have to look into grabbing it, once it's finished it's ea period. Definitely a Scholooter I can see myself playing and well, being able to buy, unlike a certain game made by Randy pitchford. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:

Hang on just a second.

I was told only games exclusively sold on EGS, would net devs success and money.

Either way, great success has been found for a game like this. I'll have to look into grabbing it, once it's finished it's ea period. Definitely a Scholooter I can see myself playing and well, being able to buy, unlike a certain game made by Randy pitchford. 

Source, please.

And do you really have to paste your agenda crap everywhere?

pokoko said:

Source, please.

I remember our last little encounter.

Don't play that game with me either. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
pokoko said:

Source, please.

I remember our last little encounter.

Don't play that game with me either. 

I don't, to be honest.  Not that it has anything to do with the questions that you just dodged, though.

Definitely not enough. It's still in early access but has a lot of content. I wouldn't even want to call it early access because it's just a regular online game with frequent updates. It's quite well balanced and as a rogue lite with 6 totally different characters it provides a lot of fun. It's the most fun time filler game I've played since Ziggurat. I always play it when I'm burned out from Rocket League Or I got like 1-2h to fill. However if you're not playing on the hardest difficulty a run can easily last up to 2h and more. My record run time wise lasted over 4h.

I hope once it gets officially out of early access it'll get another look by mainstream gaming outlets to drum up some more hype.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

It's only going to go up from 1 million sold already. Most indie devs would kill for just 1m sales alone.