By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - David Jaffe (creator of God of War) has a bone to pick with ResetEra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=-sbG89nF2XU

This 100% true about resetera, and i hate to be frank some people are trying to make this place more like resetera where if they don't like your opinion, or disagree, they start hating you, and call you a moron, and want you out. I hope this place stays the ways it is  and doesn't change to be more like restera, where there is a clear mob mentality there if it's not a popular opinion, everyone wants you banned, and call you names. i can easily make another account on resetera because i'm a in a different country but i choose not too.

Around the Network

Agreed. Im thankful this place isnt a hivemind like resetera is.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

SpokenTruth said:
Did you pay any attention at all in the Moderator thread?

This is not about me, i have noticed a trend though with new mods, and what some are asking for to be more like resetera, just wanted to say i hope this doesn't happen, and we stick to the old rules. please don't derail the thread to make it about me.

flashfire926 said:
Agreed. Im thankful this place isnt a hivemind like resetera is.

yup it's disgusting.

Wouldn't this post be more suitable on....let's say...Resetera??

Around the Network

um... that's cool and all but why should I care how he feels about another site?

well i see some people don't like the way the mod team handles things here, so i just hope its doesn't change for the worse.

I have a very small feeling there is a subliminal message hidden here.

Nah, probably just a coincidence.