By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Reversable Subway Seats

Yeah they have these in Sydney.

Around the Network

You're taking the train to work, like you do everyday, but somethings different. You don't know what has changed but you feel unsettled, like an unholy aura is permeating the carriage.

You sit down, take out your phone, insert your earphones and then listen to your favourite podcast, as you always do on your commute, and stare at the back of the seat in front of you.

You notice a man approach out of the corner of your eye, and with seemingly godlike power bend the very nature of your reality and morph the chair in front of you. There he sits, directly opposite you. Staring right at you, without end. "Ah great they put those reversible chairs in here" you finally realise as your brain rushes to catch up despite lacking it's usual morning caffeine fix. He's still staring... It's going to be a very uncomfortable commute.

That, is awesome.

That's sick. I had a drunk guy talk to me on the train before, so I guess that's kinda neat?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Saw them in Japan. Seems like a feature that is virtually never used by anyone but tourists with smartphones.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Thats a Sydney train alright! Though this is about the only good thing about Sydney trains

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS