By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Happy Tree Friends delayed again?

HTF False Alarm Game Has New Release Date! Due to the expansion of the game launch to Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, the “False Alarm” game will now push back to a later date. We are working with SEGA now to determine the best timeline for a more worldwide release and will publish this news as soon as we can. I know this is frustrating for many of our fans (and for our own HTF team), but we want to be sure the game gets out to as many people as possible and that we deliver the best product that we can! Please continue to check the site for updates and if you have questions you can email them to feedback@mondomedia.com. Thanks again for all of your support!!!

Oh teh noes!!!

This would be horrible if it's delayed any more than it already has been.

Heres the trailer:

Around the Network

NOOB QUESTION APPROACHING: Is this seriously a game? I just saw the trailer you posted and......it's just plain dumb IMO....I thought it was a 4 year old's TV show at first LOL...

i would buy this game for my cousin..

Have you never seen HTF? I thought everybody watched it. Here are the episodes to whet your appetite:
http://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/watch_episodes/index.html

I didn't know they were making a game, but now that I do I have one question on my mind:

Does it really need one...?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Happy tree friends is a trash show, and now, videogame.
wtf is the point of it?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive