By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My PS3 sucks

I bought a PS3 last week and today it broke, cant get it to work at all I made sure every thing was plugged in right, it just wont work. can anyone tell me why?

Around the Network

I'm sure Sony can tell you why. Bother them.

Sorry to hear that... welcome to VGChartz btw... you´ll have to be a little more clear on what the exact problem is for people to help you...

twesterm said:
I'm sure Sony can tell you why. Bother them.

I did they told me to stop calling.

^^ haha you serious.

Howd it break?

Around the Network

no they didn't tell me to stop calling but they hung up on me twice. I don't know how it broke. It doesn't even start up.

switch on the back turnd on?

So when you plug it in nothing lights up or anything?

Could be a short, or it could of got fried do you have it on a surge protector

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

wow, if you gave them as much information as you are giving us, I don't doubt that you got someone that hung up on you.

Though, I seriously doubt that you did call, and I'm even seriously doubting that you own a PS3 and are just here trolling.

If you could provide information as to what is happening, maybe I might believe you.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

WhiteDevil said:
switch on the back turnd on?

yep