By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - R.I.P Malcolm Young of AC/DC

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/11/19/ac-dc-co-founder-malcolm-young-dead-at-64.html?ref=BP_HERO_SKY_acdcs-malcolm-young-dead_191117

A great has left us.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Damn what a shitty year for music. Cornell, Bennington and now Young 😢😢

Is Brian Johnson doing okay? I know he got replaced by Axel Rose last year.

d21lewis said:

As far as I know he is,  Brian left because of his battle against deafness, these hearing problems have some media reporting that its not the high volume music that caused the damage but Brian's love of cars and motor racing , couldn't possibly be both now could it?

He is working with some guy who developed the ear pieces  you see musicians wearing in concert, to come up with a solution that let's him return to singing without further damage.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
d21lewis said:

As far as I know he is,  Brian left because of his battle against deafness, these hearing problems have some media reporting that its not the high volume music that caused the damage but Brian's love of cars and motor racing , couldn't possibly be both now could it?

He is working with some guy who developed the ear pieces  you see musicians wearing in concert, to come up with a solution that let's him return to singing without further damage.

That's good to know. I liked the music but I haven't really kept up with the details.

Also, rest in peace to Malcom Young.