By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Game Character's personality is the closest to yourself?

Rules: Name the one you think you are most like. And try to give a reason for it. Also feel free to name one for a friend.

ME: Samus Aran -- Loner, tecnophile (she could be), Fights for good.

Words of Wisdom: Kratos. -- Bad-ass fighter. EDIT:(Tales of Symphonia, Not God of War)

Around the Network

A cross between Zack and Cloud and Dante(DMC) lol

Hmm. This is hard. I can think of a few characters that might be similar, but there's always a difference. I'm pretty close personality wise to what is described here....can anyone think of a character that is close?

^epsilon that also describes me. I would have to say someone who solves puzzles, with or without the help of others... So maybe Link? He always seems to be INTP... at least to me. Any other games with someone like that?

^Yeah, Link might be close. Although it's a little hard to tell since he doesn't ever speak his mind - he just grunts and yells :P

And yeah, INTP's ftw.  Einstein was one, along with quite a few other smart peoples. 

Around the Network

That makes him EXTREMELY introverted... I mean he can't even express his thoughts in words properly to other people... But we can tell he is a loyal friend, and kind. Yet Link is also strong and courageous.

luinil said:
That makes him EXTREMELY introverted... I mean he can't even express his thoughts in words properly to other people... But we can tell he is a loyal friend, and kind. Yet Link is also strong and courageous.
Well, maybe he's had some sort of head injury that destroyed his speech center. Maybe holding one too many bombs above his head too long without throwing them?

Luinil - Marisa (Fire Emblem Sacred Stones). She's calm, collected, and really likes swords.

Dodece/Onyxmeth - Orange Kid (Earthbound). Lots of promises and talk but little substance.

MikeB - Bridge Keeper (Fallout 2). Take him seriously and you lose. Question him and he explodes.

Rocketpig - Vault Dweller (Fallout 2). Resourceful and tough. Voted most likely to survive the apocalypse out of sheer stubbornness.

Naznatips - Geno (Super Mario RPG). Strong, courageous, and determined. Will succeed at whatever his mission happens to be.

Soriku - Porings (Ragnarok Battle OFFline/RO). Playful and harmless looking but wherever you find one... you find lots more.

leo-j - Enemy Bullets (Touhou). Annoying in mass quantities but not quite so bad in smaller numbers.

JohnLucas - Scrooge McDuck (Ducktales). Plucky, eccentric, and kooky but good overall.

fkusumot - Davey (Day-dreamin' Davey). Clever and resourceful, but often seems to be in another world.

mosteto - Mr. Saturn (Earthbound). Cute, amusing, and often very strange but almost never useful.

If you want me to make one for you just ask. ^_^

Heh, I've got it. I'd be a cross between Link, Dr. Kleiner, and Dr. Cid (FFXII).

Soriku: