By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SNES classic will be 100€ in Europe, 20€ more than in the US

Sweden: 1499 Kr (incl Tax) = 150€ = 171$ :( :( :(

Around the Network

I preordered one for £80. Works out to around 90 euros. Which is pretty crappy, considering its £10 more than the RRP.

Seems like lot of retailers in the UK are inflating prices because of demand. A large portion of that are down to scalpers (aka fucking scum of the earth); who've already listed their lot of consoles on Ebay.

But hey, I'm happy that I'm getting one.. Unlike the Mini NES. That was near impossible to find.

linkhouse said:
Sweden: 1499 Kr (incl Tax) = 150€ = 171$ :( :( :(

Not only that, they're already saying they have more pre-orders than available units. Sweden is getting fuuuucked

Wasn't interested in the nes mini, but I was considering this one. Already too late!

That isn't official price, official price is €80 or £70, same like in US.
https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-classic-mini-hardware/nintendo-classic-mini-super-nintendo-entertainment-system/11495711.html?affil=tradedoubler&utm_source=Tradedoubler-VigLink+UK&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=TradeDoubler&tduid=cda2fe7bdb6f8121bf7c6709e026f6e5&dclid=CJ7A1Z263tQCFeUg0wodkP4ODA