By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Female sumo wrestlers?

Should female sumo wrestlers be allowed to dress the same as the male wrestlers?

Yes 7 77.78%

No 2 22.22%

Total:9

Yes, they should have the same, but I don't expect anything really being done about it, as most are unaware of women's sumo. I didn't even think about until now.

Around the Network

Why is this in NSFW?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:
Yes, they should have the same, but I don't expect anything really being done about it, as most are unaware of women's sumo. I didn't even think about until now.

Neither did I. The closest I got to what I wanted was this:

As long as Rosanne is involved...

Never knew female Sumo wrestling existed.

CaptainExplosion said:

LivingMetal said:

As long as Rosanne is involved...

Overreacting much?

vivster said:
Why is this in NSFW?

Because of reactions like the one it got from LivingMetal.

Hey.  I'd hit a couple of big brawing women.  But just hearing Rosanne opening her mouth drains all testosterone from a spermbank.  Besides, this thread was NSFW before I even posted.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Why is this in NSFW?

Probably just in case it's too sensitive for some? I guess he didn't want to take the risk.

CaptainExplosion said:
LivingMetal said:

Hey.  I'd hit a couple of big brawing women.  But just hearing Rosanne opening her mouth drains all testosterone from a spermbank.

Ah, I thought it was because you didn't like heavy-set ladies.

VGPolyglot said:

Probably just in case it's too sensitive for some? I guess he didn't want to take the risk.

That too.

Just edited my post due to bad word formation.

Since this is a NSFW thread...

Seeing two pairs of big breasts slapping on each other on two full bodied women is nothing to not like.  So I voted "Yes."  And I've never thought about female sumo wrestling before.  Just did a search.  I think I found a new fetish.

CaptainExplosion said:
LivingMetal said:

Just edited my post due to bad word formation.

Since this is a NSFW thread...

Seeing two pairs of big breasts slapping on each other on two full bodied women is nothing to not like.  So I voted "Yes."  And I've never thought about female sumo wrestling before.  Just did a search.  I think I found a new fetish.

Which are an advantage of being a heavier gal. Plus, more to hold onto in bed. :D

And I love most girls of shapes and sizes.  But seriously, I respect the norms of a country or a society as long as it doesn't prevent the individual from prospering without intentionally hurthing others.  So just like any form of wrestling or any sport, a woman's top is normally covered which is fine.  Let's face it.  Sports with topless women (or fully nude for that matter) is fetish entertainment.

CaptainExplosion said:
LivingMetal said:

And I love most girls of shapes and sizes.  But seriously, I respect the norms of a country or a society as long as it doesn't prevent the individual from prospering without intentionally hurthing others.  So just like any form of wrestling or any sport, a woman's top is normally covered which is fine.  Let's face it.  Sports with topless women (or fully nude for that matter) is fetish entertainment.

Yeah, but I kinda wish female sumo was MORE than just a fetish for big babes in loincloths slamming into each other. By that I mean it could be taken seriously.

Sports mainly appeal to men, and it's mainly to appeal to their ego.  At least that's the way I see it.  It's that sense of victory whether they're playing the sport or routing for a team or a player.  Now, I believe in physical health, and men and women should be engaged for health purposes.  But from a spectator's pov, that's where the difference really comes in.  Sports in and of itself isn't masuline.  But since sports are mainly played my men, it's more associated with masulinity.  That perception is being broken down little by little as in-road are being made for female sports which in turn helps female sumo wrestling.  So from that standpont back on topic, I respect the current dress of female sumo wrestling.  By since I stumbled upon this thread in the NSFW section...

CaptainExplosion said:
LivingMetal said:

Sports mainly appeal to men, and it's mainly to appeal to their ego.  At least that's the way I see it.  It's that sense of victory whether they're playing the sport or routing for a team or a player.  Now, I believe in physical health, and men and women should be engaged for health purposes.  But from a spectator's pov, that's where the difference really comes in.  Sports in and of itself isn't masuline.  But since sports are mainly played my men, it's more associated with masulinity.  That perception is being broken down little by little as in-road are being made for female sports which in turn helps female sumo wrestling.  So from that standpont back on topic, I respect the current dress of female sumo wrestling.  By since I stumbled upon this thread in the NSFW section...

True. It's disheartening for a sumo woman to get in the ring, but you can't see her butt.

So are you more into female Sumo wrestling for the sport or for the women?