By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI Live Stream...If Anybody is Interested...or Awake

I guess Square Enix is streaming Dragon Quest XI, or something to do with it. If you're still up, you can watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCQ-KHtlpOk

Apparently May 27th is the 31st Anniverssary of Dragon Quest 1 on Famicom.

Last Update: No Switch info given out at this time...

Update: Looks like that might be the end of gameplay, but I'm not sure. If you wanna go, please do so. Kinda holding out for a Switch mention at this point.

Update: Seems like characters do follow you on the overworld, rather than what was previously thought that the hero only will be shown.

Update: Series Creator Yuji Horii is present so, hopefully we'll get some quality gameplay and info.

Around the Network

i'm watching here, main theme give me chills

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
i'm watching here, main theme give me chills

One of the best main themes in game history for sure. Apparently it was written in 5 minutes. Welcome aboard XD

Mar1217 said:
Why not ... juggling this with MK8 online is fun :P

Come on in, we don't bite here...I don't think Just make sure you don't get hit by blue shells while watching.

Player feeling nostalgia from 3ds version.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Looks like a proper RPG! Looking forward to this one!

Exactly, so glad Square pushed this one out with great quality. Are you getting 3ds or PS4 version? Or possibly holding out for Switch? XD

Mar1217 said:
Ljink96 said:

Come on in, we don't bite here...I don't think Just make sure you don't get hit by blue shells while watching.

Me going against Japanese players is a better suit to my taste :)

Good luck lol The Japanese players are pretty damn tough from what I played on the Wii U version.

Ka-pi96 said:
Ljink96 said:

Exactly, so glad Square pushed this one out with great quality. Are you getting 3ds or PS4 version? Or possibly holding out for Switch? XD

Well the PS4 version is the only one with trophies so it's an easy choice for me

Why did I not see that coming

Welp, that was it everybody, thanks for hangin out. No Switch info of course but what was shown was pretty cool. Can't wait for the PS4 version as well!

I love the visuals of both the PS4 version and the 2D version. Regarding the combat, I don't see what's the point of the free movement mode, it looks awkward that only the MC can move and the rest remain static lol, I think I will play in classic mode. Hopefully they formally announce the localization of the game at E3 (with a big trailer and all).

Guess I understand why PS4 version is competing hard with 3DS version, the game looks really good, what I expect from a DQ adventure

Looks awesome as always. The free movement is a nice touch. It's something to do while the others have their turn but does not affect the battle. I do want to know more about the auto battle mode though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.