Tonga

Australia
 Wales
 Georgia
 Fiji
Americas 2

So, what do you think of the groups?

Around the Network

Well NZ will win so does it really matter?

Pool A: Ireland have got to be strong favourites to top the group. Could be close behind them though. I think hosts Japan have a decent chance to get through, but it will be tough!

Pool B: All African match up, is that a first at a World Cup? Anyways, should be easy for New Zealand, with Italy and the 2 unknowns almost certainly going home early.

Pool C: England/Argentina should make it interesting. Not sure what to make of France though, they've been great before, but the last couple years they just don't seem to be one of the top teams anymore. Don't really see either of the unknowns having any chance though.

Pool D: Kind of unfortunate for Georgia. I'd love to see them pull off an upset and get through the group, but I think it will be relatively easy for Australia/Wales to be the 2 that go through here.

kiwizftw said:

They probably will, but it will still be enjoyable to see who they have to beat in each round so of course the draw matters

Australia will slaughter D pool

Around the Network

Pools B and D I think are pretty straight forward.
A and C could be interesting.

kiwizftw said:

That's not a given. 

Ireland beat New Zealand last year.

England look to be playing on nearly the same level as NZ

Still two more years for Australia and South Africa to sort their crap out.

twintail said:
Pools B and D I think are pretty straight forward.
A and C could be interesting.

I'm really hoping Japan can surprise and make it past the pool stages, if ever they had a chance it's now.

The English/British created a lot of ball games/sports (soccer/football, rugby, cricket,squash,tennis,hockey,Boxing, but dominates neither of them, why is it?

Pool A.

Are Ireland and Scotland strong ?

OK, Just do your best Japan.