By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

The top XBO SKU has been ahead of the PS4 SKU most times I've checked this month on Best Buy's bestsellers list. However, the PS4 pro is always close behind as a second PS4 sku. Likely PS4 is still winning, but it always surprises me how much closer sales seem to be between XBO and PS4 according to other retailers compared to what Amazon shows. Makes me think the other sites are wrong. Gamestop seems nearly without a doubt to be inaccurate. I mean, there's not a single PS4 or XBO SKU in the top 100, and it lists the n64 higher than ps4 and XBO.

Around the Network

Neon Switch is sold out, but now the Gray Switch is in stock. :P

Edit: Gray Switch is now sold out

It seems that, Nintendo has finally started resolving 3DS supply issues that ensued after selling out on holidays and demand being higher than the originally planned production for the whole fiscal year! BestBuy/Gamestop have again Black/GALAXY STYLE new 3ds xl and MK7 2DS available online since the beginning of May! Target/Walmart too.

Amazon.us though, still only sells ( the sold out almost in the day it was released, February 24th ) Pikachu New 3ds XL from third parties for 230$...
Also, it's the only amazon site that doesn't have new 2ds xl up for pre-ordering, is there any problem between Nintendo and Amazon USA?

#1 Switch Neon
#2 Switch Gray

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
#1 Switch Neon
#2 Switch Gray

This has to be a glitch. Whoa.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
#1 Switch Neon
#2 Switch Gray

No, it had been out of stock on Amazon for a while and they finally got some today: availability alerts are a beautiful thing.

Insidb said:
KLAMarine said:

No, it had been out of stock on Amazon for a while and they finally got some today: availability alerts are a beautiful thing.

Oh. Wonder how many they got?

KLAMarine said:

We could try to extrapolate, by checking the monthlies and how they were affected.

Since NS has been slightly outpacing PS4 for the last 2 months, you can see how close they are for the ~2 weeks of May and guesstimate.

Insidb said:
KLAMarine said:

We could try to extrapolate, by checking the monthlies and how they were affected.

Since NS has been slightly outpacing PS4 for the last 2 months, you can see how close they are for the ~2 weeks of May and guesstimate.

So NS was previously sold out prior to this jump?

KLAMarine said:
Insidb said:

So NS was previously sold out prior to this jump?

Yes.