By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Nier Automata port for pc its sooo bad - Update: Thank you Modders!

I sold my PS4 copy and got it on PC instead.

Runs solid for me at 1440p/60FPS with everything maxed out and no AA.

I have a 7700k/1080 but I would imagine even a $150-$200 video card could run this game at 1080/60 with some tuning.

The PS4 Pro version couldn't come close to holding 60FPS and the aliasing was awful.

On top of that it only ran at 1080p.

Luckily I only paid $47.99 for the PS copy on Amazon so I broke even selling it a week later.

Around the Network
Shikamo said:
I used the SKIM64 mod and FUCK YEAH now i'm playing on high settings 1080p with 60 fps :)

.... why not using the borderless window mode of the game settings ??.... like i wrote on the first and third page and another one already on the sixth page...

thats exactlx what i wrote on the first page, that you will archieve 60 fps at 1080p... i didn´t have the game  and i knwo already it´s not a bad port, cause it´s possivle without any MOD.

you just set the wrong options and claiming it to be a bad port.

chiquitaman said:
Shikamo said:
I used the SKIM64 mod and FUCK YEAH now i'm playing on high settings 1080p with 60 fps :)

.... why not using the borderless window mode of the game settings ??.... like i wrote on the first and third page and another one already on the sixth page...

thats exactlx what i wrote on the first page, that you will archieve 60 fps at 1080p... i didn´t have the game  and i knwo already it´s not a bad port, cause it´s possivle without any MOD.

Except that there is no native borderless window mode, just normal window, which already makes it a bad port.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Shikamo said:
vivster said:

Let's see for how long. Nier was the thing I started playing once I stopped having fun in BOTW.

My Breath of the Wild arrive today but i plan to play both simultaneous :P

I once thought as you did. Weeks later, I STILL haven't made it past the prologue in Nier. That's going to change today, though. I finally beat Zelda last night.

GarlandSteve74 said:
I sold my PS4 copy and got it on PC instead.

Runs solid for me at 1440p/60FPS with everything maxed out and no AA.

I have a 7700k/1080 but I would imagine even a $150-$200 video card could run this game at 1080/60 with some tuning.

The PS4 Pro version couldn't come close to holding 60FPS and the aliasing was awful.

On top of that it only ran at 1080p.

Luckily I only paid $47.99 for the PS copy on Amazon so I broke even selling it a week later.

my old 700 series card has had no problems holding 1080/60 so its really sad to see the ps4 pro not manage anything simulair, guess its a CPU thing, because the CPU in the PS4 PRo is worse then any intel processor I can imagine from the last 10 years lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
vivster said:
chiquitaman said:

Except that there is no native borderless window mode, just normal window, which already makes it a bad port.

Yeah still a bad port but alt + enter saved my ass :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)