By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: No Man's Sky Pro Patch Analysis (Digital Foundry)

It looks really nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-7gl1khwx8

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Good stuff. As I said, the $90 Canadian price coupled with the massive backlash saw me return it to EB, but I'm looking forward to buying it again, and trying it on the Pro.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Good stuff for the PC version and the 1080P version of the game on PS4, I hope they cap the 4k version. HDR is a great addition to this game.

I don't feel like replaying this but at least people who still want to re-try it or buy it new will have a much better experience then last year.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

COKTOE said:
Good stuff. As I said, the $90 Canadian price coupled with the massive backlash saw me return it to EB, but I'm looking forward to buying it again, and trying it on the Pro.

You won't be disappointed. There's a hell of a lot more content, the gaming loop is now far better and of course it looks great too. Play it on Survivor though, you'll have a better appreaciation of the game loop.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
COKTOE said:

You won't be disappointed. There's a hell of a lot more content, the gaming loop is now far better and of course it looks great too. Play it on Survivor though, you'll have a better appreaciation of the game loop.

Thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure I'll like it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

The launch reception kept me from buying this but it looks like they're transforming this into a highly varied and addictive game. It's looks more appealing to me.

COKTOE said:

Thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure I'll like it.

yeah, when it wqas released there were things about the game that felt unbalanced but in Survival mode it all makes sense.

The PS5 Exists. 

Do they improved galaxy map ? this was just a complete pain to find old sun system you already visited.

Really wish devs would add a 30 fps cap for Pro's 4k/pseudo 4k/almost 4k versions of games. Wildly fluctuating framerates drive me nuts.

Excellent news. I said this needed 3 things to get me to buy. A Pro patch, a €10 price tag and plenty of updates fixing and improving the game.

It's on sale for €15 right now so it's getting closer to my buy territory.