By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I had a very fucked up dream last night...

Your thoughts?

You've just predicted n... 3 50.00%

Means absolutely nothing. 1 16.67%

I thought it was going to be more fucked up. 0 0%

I thought it had somethin... 1 16.67%

See results? 1 16.67%

Total:6

That the world went to nuclear war, or at least a major city was hit. Based on what I remember, it was San Diego (probably because I was there recently, and thus have a decent memory of the place). Buildings where collapsing, I saw police and ambulance everywhere, and people begging for help as everything was burning down, and I even saw bodies of people on the ground. People where on fire running around, and there where TV signals reporting that China had just delcared war on the United States, and San Diego and LA where hit (I don't know where they were coming from). I then tried to take the city's trolly back to my hotel, and it was actually functional, though looked like a mess inside, and there was a black women police officer inside (I'm just saying everything I remembered), and police cars were driving along the tracks. So yes, very weird. Then the dream ended, and I never got back to the marriot (even though I saw it collapse in my dream, lol). This does not mean I believe nuclear destruction is imminent, its just very strange. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Disappointing. I were expecting more fucked up things, on a sexual level rather than this nuclear apocalypse angle.

Wright said:

Disappointing. I were expecting more fucked up things, on a sexual level rather than this nuclear apocalypse angle.

The poll is right there...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).