By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's online. A game to keep whilst subscribed or a game rotation?

So very little information has been released regarding Nintendo's online Service. The same few users seem to keep popping up in every post stating guess work as fact. IE "No in console voice chat only through phone app" but then we have dedicated switch headsets for sale which seem to contradict those claims.

The other one going around is "a game for only a month then" however I have some doubts about this for example say Donkey Kong snes version  is available for One month on 1st April for one month. Well what happens if I download it on say the 28th do I only have a couple off days to play or is it one month from the day you download. Alternatively is it just a one month window to download the game, once downloaded it's yours to keep whilst subscribed!

Either way if you only get one month that's plenty if time to complete most snes games I would assume. ( Also I hardly ever play the games I download on PSN they are normally just little Indie games

Around the Network

This seems to have double posted is there a way I can delete one thread?

How does it work on PSN and XBL?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ka-pi96 said:
Jranation said:
How does it work on PSN and XBL?

You only have a month to download the games but have access to them for ever (as long as you're subscribed for PSN but I think XBL doesn't require subscription to keep playing them).

Ah I see. Hopefully it is like that. 

Pocky Lover Boy!