By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aonuma says Zelda: Breath of the Wild doesn’t have an option for dual audio

The horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (It's not)

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

So then the tracks should be downloadable.

Make them downloadable, Nintendo. I can't see it being that hard.

They don't even have to be downloadable. They're already on the cartridge, they're just disabled or enabled based on the system language.

VGPolyglot said:
KLAMarine said:

So then the tracks should be downloadable.

Make them downloadable, Nintendo. I can't see it being that hard.

They don't even have to be downloadable. They're already on the cartridge, they're just disabled or enabled based on the system language.

Well then Nintendo should patch the option in. It seriously can't be that hard.

Not that I dislike the English VA, I just like people having a choice.

Who would want to hear that high pitched Zelda voice anyway?

Ugh. The spanish dub sounds really good. I hope my Canadian Wii U includes all American dubs...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yea no. I am gonna be playing this via emulation thanks. The modders did an excellent job with removing the censorship with SMT x FE while keeing the English subs in tact so this shouldn't be too hard at all. Specially since the NA VA did not sound very good at all

Speaking of which, how is Wii U emulation?

Pretty good!

It can run games at 4k 30-60fps with an i5 + 970 (with some slow downs at times)

Still has bugs and glitches though as well as sound issues in some games. But its compatiblity list is looking pretty great

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Slarvax said:
Ugh. The spanish dub sounds really good. I hope my Canadian Wii U includes all American dubs...

If you haven't yet, go hack your WiiU.

I don't mind English VA as im often too lazy to read the text, my gf on the other hand won't play games unless they are with Japanese VA, shes the same with anime.

Captain_Yuri said:
KLAMarine said:

Speaking of which, how is Wii U emulation?

Pretty good!

It can run games at 4k 60fps with an i5 + 970 (with some slow downs at times)

Still has bugs and glitches though as well as sound issues for some. But its compatiblity list is looking pretty great

Looks good. Safe bet BotW is going to be a top priority for this emulator come release.

Damn that actually sucks, wasn't a big fan of the spanish VA :/