By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare plays the straight man.

You simply must love Rare and this brilliant public relations stunt. They have decided to buck the trend and do the exact opposite of everyone else. While everyone is making things up they are releasing genuine information about their upcoming game Banjo Kazooie 3. On four different sites associated with Rare you can find what amounts to an Easter Egg. I haven't checked the other three out yet, but if you go to the rareware site you will find that they have let slip one of the multiplayer modes for their upcoming game.

http://www.rareware.com/

This is the text for those not inclined to go look who would blame you after all.

"You found me out tell the world." 8 Racers 6 Tracks 4 Arenas 1 Game

Banjo-Kazooie 3 Coming this winter

All you have to do to see the Easter Egg is to go to the site and wait for a minute. The text will slip down on the page, and a gaggle of little kart riders will scroll across the bottom of the window. I obviously can identify our heros and Conker, but beyond that I do not recognize the other plushy characters.

Post the links if you find the other easter eggs. You can find out more about this on your 360s news section.

Around the Network

April Fools!

(You Son of a Bitch...)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

You know it was only yesterday when I thought. Diddy Kong Racing was an awesome Kart Racer. The entire team that worked on that game is still at rare. So why not do Banjo Kazooie Racing. It would be awesome. Diddy Kong Racing had the best singleplayer mode of any kart racer. The adventure part was brilliant, if they make though I hope they improve the multiplayer maps. Because they were not as good as Mario Karts. But Damn April fools

More blasted april fools. God I hate april fools.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions