By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Make Your GOTY Into an Avatar!

Tagged games:

Uncharted 4

Around the Network

Added up to this point! Thanks, you guys!

Overwatch takes an early lead...

Welp, as of this point, AM2R is my game of the year...so I guess I'm already set. Does that count?

It has happened! I've been running the Mercy avatar for a while now so let's switch it up for Tracer for this event.

Signature goes here!

MTZehvor said:
Welp, as of this point, AM2R is my game of the year...so I guess I'm already set. Does that count?

Oh, good question...we might want to limit it to retail games. What say you Truck?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
It has happened! I've been running the Mercy avatar for a while now so let's switch it up for Tracer for this event.

Tracer...

Veknoid_Outcast said:
MTZehvor said:

Oh, good question...we might want to limit it to retail games. What say you Truck?

I'd lean towards any game that marked the person's year the most.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I'd lean towards any game that marked the person's year the most.

OK, MTZehvor, you heard the man! AM2R is in!

Sounds like fun. :P I didn't play many games that released this year, so I'll have to go with Hyper Light Drifter. It was one of the most immersive, beautiful gaming experiences of my life. It's a perfect example of the great effect masterful sound design can have on a game.

Now available in 60fps!

My avatar isn't too spoilery is it? Since this was a shot from a FFXV trailer but it is from the ending.