By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - It is the political elites that need to be corrected!

Brexit and Trump prove that the establishment is out of touch. It is the establishment that needs to be humbled. They need to learn that the other half of the electorate must be heard! 

I await for Marine Le Pen's victory to defy conventional wisdom once more and I trust the parliament of britain to not reject invoking article 50 ... 

I have fully regained my faith in democracy ...

Around the Network

Article 50 is the Lisbon Treaty, right? What exactly does the treaty state?

Mr.GameCrazy said:

Article 50 is the Lisbon Treaty, right? What exactly does the treaty state?

Procedures from withdrawing from the EU ...

The Establishment went against Bernie and sunk him even though he polled far ahead of Trump unlike Hillary, so yes I can see why they are out of touch, and why they lost

The general public is stupid, thus unpredictable.

Around the Network
Rab said:
The Establishment went against Bernie and sunk him even though he polled far ahead of Trump unlike Hillary, so yes I can see why they are out of touch, and why they lost

This 100%

Great 3 dimensional chess move there DNC... Sanders / Warren were the only people who could win the fight and now we have proto Adolf with a 4 year mandate.

Get f*cked DNC.

Voting for a clueless and racist narcissist that can't stop lying for 5 minutes, that has made all of this just as a marketing campaign to make his brand more expensive and that looks and acts like a complete clown for anyone with a brain is not anti establishment, is not an action of revolution, is only deeply and embarrassingly stupid.

spurgeonryan said:
I hope UK stays out of EU. Just to much craziness. They are fine now, brexit panic lasted what? A week.

Errr no, shits still going on now, lots of price rises recently.

Walkers Crisps went up by 10% YESTERDAY, FECKING BREXIT

spurgeonryan said:

Thats not an isolated incident? Or due to the current situation with brezit?

Walkers gave the reason "Due to fluctuating exchange rates" I.E Brexit. Pound is still worth a lot less and Companies (mostly food) have started raising prices over the last couple of months.

Oculus Rift increased by £50!!! And they directly stated it was because of Brexit, xD

spurgeonryan said:
Barkley said:

Errr no, shits still going on now, lots of price rises recently.

Walkers Crisps went up by 10% YESTERDAY, FECKING BREXIT

Thats not an isolated incident? Or due to the current situation with brezit?

Nope - due to the pound devaluing as a result of the Brexit vote, a lot of prices have risen, especially food prices.