By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2016 NPD Thread! XBO #1; PS4 Slim flops

Ariakon said:
So, with the 47k difference this month, what is the overall gap between them? Something like 1.59 million?

I have the gap at 1.607mil using numbers from all the NPD threads on this website, but due to those numbers being rounded to the nearest thousand (for example 332.800 = 333k and 285.300 = 285k) and based on % increases it could be off by a few thousand.

Around the Network
poklane said:
Ariakon said:
So, with the 47k difference this month, what is the overall gap between them? Something like 1.59 million?

I have the gap at 1.607mil using numbers from all the NPD threads on this website, but due to those numbers being rounded and based on % increases it could be off by a few thousand.

Less than 1.6m

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

47K is a big gap? 115K in August was a big difference. This is average.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:

Comparing to what people have been saying about amazon and stuff on this thread.....

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Pionner said:

Comparing to what people have been saying about amazon and stuff on this thread.....

Bigger than initially thought, but still average imo.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Around the Network
Pionner said:

Technically, no, it isn't a large gap, but all the data we had (anecdotal though most of it is) had most of us thinking it would only be by 15 or 20k or so, I bet. It all looked like the top console would pull ahead by a razor-thin margin.

47k is nothing. And that's a 5 week month.

Pionner said:

lol less than 20k is not big .. anything above that to me is imo.. yet alone 40k+

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
Pionner said:

lol less than 20k is not big .. anything above that to me is imo.. yet alone 40k+

20k? That seems arbitrary.

Lawlight said:
47k is nothing. And that's a 5 week month.

Its quite a bit. People here where expecting a 10-15k gap. It was a much larger win than expected.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).