By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - World of Final Fantasy (PS4/PSV) demo launches October 17 in the west, opening movie (UPDATE: Released in NA and EU - OP Updated with "Detailed info and Links")

BasilZero said:

Yeah, apparently config in game is only in the full game xD!

Like a special feature? It'll be on the back of the box art

"Dynamic combat system!"

"Colourful unique Characters!"

"In game config menu!"

Sold!!!

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

The demo does a poor job to explain controls. Fast-forward and auto-battle are crucial and I didn't see them mentioned anywhere. Then there is the "normal" input method which I guess is referred to as shortcut and you can assign skills and moves in the menus, but if you don't assign anything then some attacks don't show up at all. Like team attacks cross-slash and tremor, I was able to do both with 3 stack, behemoth, player and some small monster, cross-slash was done with behemoth and player, tremor seemed like it needed all 3.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

BasilZero said:

I didnt realize there was a fast-forward or auto battle xD - damn lol.

I'm just used to trying all buttons in different situations lol...I think there was also shortcut for the champion attack, press d-pad on some direction (possibly up) and some command (possibly imprism) changes to champion...it's these small touches that I really appreciate in games

edit: forgot to say that while the battle may seem slow but things could get pretty hectic when changed to active-mode...I played the demo on wait-mode so I'll probably try it again tomorrow on active-mode.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198